TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This one (I hit "I'm feeling lucky" on Picasa):

2448163115_e07e938343.jpg

or this one (plain):

2448163003_6df9b15a06.jpg

or do you think somewhere in the middle would be better? The top one pops out more, but it also seems cold...

Thanks for looking!

i dont get a cold feeling from the first one and i think its beautiful. i prefer it to the second one.

I really like when pictures of flowers have vivid colors. It shows of the beauty of the flower. Therefore I think your first one is best. Very nice photos by the way!

1st one. I like the detail. The drops of water have more pronouncement. 2nd one looks bland. (I think the term is washed out)

Thank you everyone! I agree, the "picasa'd" photo is better - but what can I do to make the photo look that good straight out of the camera, is the big question.

Thank you for taking the time to look and comment!

The first one is much more vivid and really pops out at you. You can use filters to get the photo to look more like the first one straight out of the camera. This really helps if the colors in the background are not very vivid or brightly colored. Otherwise, adjusting your camera settings will help a little. What were the settings for this photo?

Most reactions

Back