Which piece should I go with?

ptvredwings

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So I'm an intermediate level photography running a Canon T3 (not the i sadly), of course the 18-35 kit, as well as Canon's 50 mm f/1.8, then Sigma's 24-60mm f/2.8. I have tried out doing videography for clients but it's just not me. So I have been doing a lot of medium sized concerts, and portraits. I am beginning in skate photography as well. For some time I have been wanting to try out YouTube just in the form of vlogging (which will include me doing photography behind the scenes too) which I can tell I will like as I won't be doing nearly as much precise editing like I would for a client's promotional or music video. I really have no more than $500 to work with for right now which I know is very low. Would it be more beneficial to go with a new lens to just expand my photography, upgrade my body for better photos and video for my vlogging (even though I would like to have a separate camera to vlog with), or just a higher quality point and shoot like a Sony Cybershot DSC-HX80 for my YouTube aspirations?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back