who is better of lenses ???

abc123_4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi my friends
this is my first thread with you so i need your help please

who is better or of these lenses with nikon D300s??

Nikon AF-S Zoom-Nikkor 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR

Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR

i need faster focus & great sharpen

Also what's up with the poor grammar?

Uh... Sorry just a bit that bothers me.

But the 16-85 has great reviews and is a pretty sharp and good lens for the 600-700 dollar price tag.

Well, gee!

It's an International forum and not all forum members use the english language as their first language.

That's what's likely up with the poor grammer.

Are you multi-lingual, having great grammer in the non-native languages you speak?

You have some grammatical errors in your own post. Can you spot them? Or would you like to have them pointed out to you for future reference, since it's such a bothersome burr?

I agree the grammar screams at me as someone that does not use english as their primary language.

IMO, that does leave the big font ripe for picking on tho ;)

But the 16-85 has great reviews and is a pretty sharp and good lens for the 600-700 dollar price tag.

:blushing: sorry i have little bit if English language and i am studying it
so, thanks a lot

sorry guys i am arabian man

No need to say sorry. :) My posts had a lot of mistake on spellings and grammar as well.

As for the lens choice, if that is the only lens you are planning to get for your camera, the one with 24mm on the wide side is not wide enough for me. (not sure about you)

:blushing: sorry i have little bit if English language and i am studying it
so, thanks a lot

No need to say sorry, keep at it, you are doing fine.
Some people are just a wee bit closed and assume that everyone they see online is from their neck of the woods, and then nit pick about stupid things. :)

As for the lenses, you dont say WHAT you will be shooting. If you plan on doing low light shooting such as concerts or events in a dark hall, then you will need to look at more expensive lenses that have an f/2.8. These can be a bit expensive

[/quote]

No need to say sorry, keep at it, you are doing fine.
Some people are just a wee bit closed and assume that everyone they see online is from their neck of the woods, and then nit pick about stupid things. :)

As for the lenses, you dont say WHAT you will be shooting. If you plan on doing low light shooting such as concerts or events in a dark hall, then you will need to look at more expensive lenses that have an f/2.8. These can be a bit expensive[/QUOTE]

thanks dear but
i have no thing specific i want a lens multi use

Most reactions

New Topics

Back