Who loves bokeh?!?!?!?!?!?!

DScience

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone!

So I created a new group on Flickr, called Best of Bokeh (BOB).

I wanted to make this group so that I could put together a collection of the best bokeh shots on Flickr. I know not everyone is into bokeh, but if you are, please follow the link and join the group:

Flickr: Best of Bokeh (BOB)

The difference with this group, is that I am going to try and be very selective of the photos that people add. There are a lot of bokeh groups that people just add random photos all day long. Not here. I want to dedicate this as a place where anyone can come and get a GREAT sample of truly good bokeh shots. It's just started, and as of now there aren't very many photos up.

That's where you come in!! Come on, I know there are bokeh lovers out there??

Great idea: there are the "undefinite" samples and the "work" to get it. Made some experiments - will publish it later. Homepage

Atomino

@DScience - I just joined your group and added a couple of shots. You like? y/n

Flickr: KalaMarie.

@DScience - I just joined your group and added a couple of shots. You like? y/n

Flickr: KalaMarie.

Thanks for joining Kala! I love your stuff, and yes I like the two photos you added. :eek:)

Would you be interested in being an admin, so you can invite people and photos to the pool? It would help build the group, and I trust your judgment for good bokeh shots.

Joined and added one. Bokeh groups are my favorite. It makes sense that you started one since your shots are all about that good bokeh. :)

Joined and added one. Bokeh groups are my favorite. It makes sense that you started one since your shots are all about that good bokeh. :)

Thanks for joining, and thanks for the compliment! :eek:)

i love it when it is approriate to the photo.

I joined and added a couple of photos. I do hope that people will realize that bokeh is not just strictly out of focus highlights,and that good bokeh can be demonstrated on a wide variety of scene types.

I joined and added a couple of photos. I do hope that people will realize that bokeh is not just strictly out of focus highlights,and that good bokeh can be demonstrated on a wide variety of scene types.

Thank you! How about you can help me eliminate any bokeh shots that shouldn't be in the group??!?!

Just joined and added a quick pic not the best but i'm on my way out of the house.
tj

joined as kikna and added one also :) i want to know if you like it or not :) :D

Would you be interested in being an admin, so you can invite people and photos to the pool? It would help build the group, and I trust your judgment for good bokeh shots.

Yes, I'll help admin.

Would join, but i dont have a flickr account.

Still going to browse through as I love bokeh too :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back