Who wants some Whiskey? (C+C)

RONDAL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
been playing around with some strobist stuff the last few evenings and after a few different setups to achieve the same look i think i am happy with where it stands.

have one on me....the bottle's plenty full.

3702896769_656c65f78c_b.jpg

The setup for this shot (yes i took a picture, can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/31441709@N07/3702896769/
:mrgreen:

me!

oh wait...there;s a photo...i thought you were just asking:lol:

looks really nicely lit...only nitpik for me is that it looks like i could be rotated ever so slightly to the right...

me!

oh wait...there;s a photo...i thought you were just asking:lol:

looks really nicely lit...only nitpik for me is that it looks like i could be rotated ever so slightly to the right...

DAMN YOU!..... I thought the same thing..Was hoping for a web form... "Fill this out and we'll send you free booze"....

Oh well..back to work

Bring the Bottle I Saved you a Seat & a Coronita @ the beach!
coronita.jpg

No Thread-jacking intended! Yours is an Awesome Picture!

The defined line from floor to back wall is distracting and takes away from the image IMO. It doesn't have the seamless look to it.

How were you lighting this and what was your set-up?

The defined line from floor to back wall is distracting and takes away from the image IMO. It doesn't have the seamless look to it.

How were you lighting this and what was your set-up?

did you bother to click the link right below the picture titled "setup"???

:lmao:

HAHAHA, the second the first half inch of that golden crown loaded, I knew what it was gunna be!! Awesome shot, good stuff!

If you are going to invite us the least you could do is to give us the where and when...:(

The Great White North is just a bit too big to just go and try and sniff you out :lol:

Another fine example of the strobist's cheap ways although I do agree with kundalini. I would prefer a seamless background.

Nice shot but there's more in the glass than there is missing from the bottle. ???

Nice shot but there's more in the glass than there is missing from the bottle. ???

Yes, I noticed that too. The unopened bottle is not that old either as there is no government seal on it.

Ron, with a bottle in the purple bag & unbroken government seal dated 1972. Any buyers? ;)

BTW, nice shot Rondal.

did you bother to click the link right below the picture titled "setup"???:lmao:
Homer.jpg

Okay, now I can see where you are getting the edge. All you need to do is take the poster board on the wall and curl it behind the bottle & glass for the seamless effect, which is a much cleaner look IMO. You'll probably want to slide your light box forward a bit to create some more separation between the subjects and the background. If you have another light source that you can direct on the BG without is washing onto the subject, all the better.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I didn't even notice that last night..... I was halfway in my own bottle by then. :lol:

Get some Gibson's Sterling and then we'll talk haha.

Munky, excellent shot! Your really putting me in the mood for a corona! :lol:

Most reactions

Back