Who would you like to meet on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've met a few in Germany - Antarctican, Hertz van Rental, Alex_B, Unimaxium, LaFoto, Jeff Cannes, LaFoto's Sister, Doenoe, Tempra (did I miss anyone?).

Who would I like to meet? Abraxas, Lost Prophet, Tangerini, Cherry Moose, Arch, Ferny, Chiller, TB2, (Ghastly) Krueger, NJman, Mohain... There's a whole bunch of others too whose names escape me at the moment - I'll edit and add as I think of them...

Last edited:
Psst. You forgot "unimaxium". Sky.

I put the question marks behind my suggestion that he MIGHT grow up when he's nineteen for a reason...!!! ;)

(One reason is that I have met Alex in person and KNOW THAT HE'S RIGHT - :lol: )

LOL. We have this dayhand that comes in Spring & Fall to help us with our bi-annual cattle works, there are 3 of them, bachelors we call them the Three Amigos. One, Travis.... Most immature person I know. I swear, he acts JUST like a 12 year old kid. He will sit in the dirt and draw pictures with a stick. It's... pitiful.

But hey, people who act too immature are no stinkin fun at all!

He was sitting like a toddler, legs straight out. He drew ME. A stick person with a huge head and lines sticking straight out from it for hair. He said, "It's Caitlin. She's purrrty."
I guess it's one of those things you just have to be around him, it's kind of pathetic.
But amusing none the less!

He was sitting like a toddler, legs straight out. He drew ME. A stick person with a huge head and lines sticking straight out from it for hair. He said, "It's Caitlin. She's purrrty."
I guess it's one of those things you just have to be around him, it's kind of pathetic.
But amusing none the less!

look closer! it might be art! ;)

Yeah, big surprise. Just curious, do you do anything besides make posts to this forum? You have made 789 posts in 14 days. Step away from the computer. It's ok to go outside.

It's all been 2 boring days.... You have no idea how much time I spend just shooting the **** playing poker, or going to parties, I'm not working at the moment so that kinda adds on.... And what if I just posted on this forum....? Is there a problem with that? D

My exact thoughts! Toofpaste, the outside world can be a very scary place, but come on. There is entertainment outside of this little box with a screen. Go.... somewhere! Anywhere! There are hot girls outside you know. :p

Haha and it's funny how I'm starting to be called "The Cowgirl". It's like you people have never known anything about ranch life before. It's funny to me, because it's just my life.

And Toofpaste, THREE years! Almost 15! LOL!! :lol: And don't worry, I won't put you on a slow plug or anything like that.

I'll put you on... Topper. :lmao: Bahaha!

:er:

And guess what, theres hotter girls in the outside world to! thats right, no more hitting on internet ones that look hot in their avys!!! :O

LaFoto, Alex B, Sw1tchFX, NJman, Chiller, Lost Prophet, Abraxas, Big Mike, Bifucator, Garbz, Christopher Walrath, Battou, Antarctican, Overread, Kellylindseyphotography....

There are others....just can't think of them right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back