Why brag about 70D?

tecboy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yes, 70D is far better than Rebel series. However, I have deep respect for Rebel camera. If it weren't Rebel, I wouldn't go for 7OD. Just because 70D is newer and has STM lens and touch screen doesn't mean you will become a better photographer. Next couple of years, there will be new line up far better than 70D. Be happy what you have right now if it is not 7OD DSLR.

Last edited:
There are many Canadians who brag about their country's skunky, so-so macrobeer like Molson's...as if it were somehow better than the swill that it really is... they even have some hockey fans that talk up the Edmonton Oilers too... people brag about the dumbest chit...the 70D is LEAGUE'S better than Molson's skunk water or those icky old Oilers... :meh:

What's wrong with brag about something you like?

One reason not to brag about it would be that there are many MUCH better cameras out. Would you brag about a 7d to a guy with a 5D markIII?

If you want to brag about your gear fair enough. Most will just ignore anyway, others will take it as a personal shot at their gear.

I love my 60D and don't need the latest and greatest. I rather learn the gear I have and learn it to it's full potential to the best of my ability and practice on getting better photographs that I can be proud of. Bragging is for show offs. Someday I would like to have some of the very best lenses and body but still don't need to brag about it if I did. Be happy with what you have.

70D is probably a fine camera, but from what I've seen I still think my 7D is a better camera for my needs.
It's just a rugged workhorse that does the job, when it has the 70-200 F2.8L coupled to the front it's just epic!

If you brag about your camera, most probably you do not have any photographs to brag about.

The 70D has 63 more Ds than a 7D! Shut it!

No no no you're getting confused. It's like apertures and f numbers. More Mega pixels = less Ds!

Thus less D's is always better!!! Go for the wide open D's!

Huh? Are you a site moderator? You tell me.

But you're the one telling me I can't or might not be allowed to in the opening post.

Or are you saying that I can brag, but only where I'm a site moderator?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back