Why does my flash make my pics blurry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you yelling back at them and using derogatory remarks just adds fuel to the flames. All you have to do is simply ingore anyone that has a crappy responce and just reply to those that are trying to help you with the problem. Most people who post things like that to get a reaction. responding to them in that way gives them what they want. Simply ignore them. be the professional person and concentrate on a solution to your problem and less on the small minded nitwits.

Amanda, after re-reading this entire thread, I am sided that you are the one who needs the attitude check. All of the others were tossing light pun at you, and you fired back immediately with "eff you"s and "screw off"s.

Secondly, your photography is far from amazing, and certainly not extraordinary. I'm not saying its not good, because it is. In fact, it's better than mine, in many ways. However, you are not even close to someone I would consider a stellar photographer. Humility is definitely not your strong suit.

Once you figure out how to take a joke and fire one back, these people might open up to you a bit more. However, if you keep acting the way you are, you will cause most to dread reading your posts.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

And you yelling back at them and using derogatory remarks just adds fuel to the flames. All you have to do is simply ingore anyone that has a crappy responce and just reply to those that are trying to help you with the problem. Most people who post things like that to get a reaction. responding to them in that way gives them what they want. Simply ignore them. be the professional person and concentrate on a solution to your problem and less on the small minded nitwits.

...but I am a spiteful woman and always have to have the last word.

Bitter Jeweler said:
Sorry. Something doesn't jive here.

In one thread she claims to be trying using RAW for the "first time".
In the next thread she says "I shoot everything in RAW."
Claims to have CS6, yet is looking for GIMP.
Claims the kit lens is all she has.

This is fascinating!

Holy blurry pictures Bitter! Greatest TPF detective on the forum lol

How did I miss the fact that this blew up?

Sad panda is sad.

It won't be hard to figure out....75 posts in barely over 2 days. Let's face it; we've been trolled.

How did I miss the fact that this blew up?

Sad panda is sad.

I know! I even KNEW this was gonna blow up...but it didn't happen until way, waaayyy past my bedtime.

I always miss the really great drama threads...and now I think the popcorn's all gone... :lol:

This is fascinating!

Also I tried my hardest to find any information about her studio/photography business but can't... You'd think that someone that claims to be a successful photographer would be very easily found via Google. Even doing a Google Image Search to find same/similar photographs as the ones she has posted come up with nothing. I guess it's possible that "Amanda Martin" is an alias but we'll never know.

Chris R said:
Also I tried my hardest to find any information about her studio/photography business but can't... You'd think that someone that claims to be a successful photographer would be very easily found via Google. Even doing a Google Image Search to find same/similar photographs as the ones she has posted come up with nothing. I guess it's possible that "Amanda Martin" is an alias but we'll never know.

http://www.amandamartinphotography.com

Would that be her?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

This is fascinating!

Can't be sure, but I believe it's probably this: epic photo & design
She mentions that her husband has been doing photography for 16 years or some such, so it's probably HIS business. Even if I have the right website, there's no telling if any of those photos are actually ones she's taken. Seems like she would have offered the link if any of them were hers.

Chris R said:

Amanda Martin Photography »

Would that be her?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Didn't the OP say she was in Indiana? Or am I thinking of another thread? The Amanda Martin in your link is from Austin, TX.

sm4him said:
Didn't the OP say she was in Indiana? Or am I thinking of another thread? The Amanda Martin in your link is from Austin, TX.

You are right. As I recall, Evansville, Indiana.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Everyone becomes a P.I. all of the sudden :D

pic_selleck.jpg

Typical, you say "I don't agree with you" and she responds "you have a small dick"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back