Wife's camera is disfunctional!!! Now she wants mine, Help!

Texaseyes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
She has a point and shoot Pentax IQZoom900.
The telephoto function works, the film rewind works but when you try to shoot a picture the message "E7" appears in the window and it will not function.
Would this be the ignorance of the user, a disfunction of the camera and bottom line, is it worth getting it fixed? If so, where do you suggest?
Thanks

Well, thanks for the link. Yeah, I think it is history.
Anyway, I found a Canon Photura, one that I owned a long time ago, and it is totally automatic.
Mine took much better pictures on its worst day than the one mentioned on its best.
I think I will try to sell this Pentax on Ebay for a reserve of $1.95 plus shipping and let her have fun with the Canon Photura!
Appreciate the input.

"Once you start down the DSLR path, forever will it dominate your destiny! Consume your bank account, it will!"

Speaking of wives, why does this sound a lot like a wife????? :roll:

Give her your camera and then you can say you now need to replace it.

You now have a good excuse to go out and buy a F5 or D70. (Hey, it's worth a shot right...?) ;^D

airgunr said:
Give her your camera and then you can say you now need to replace it.

You now have a good excuse to go out and buy a F5 or D70. (Hey, it's worth a shot right...?) ;^D

You got to do it!!! :headbang: IF she wants your toy you have to get a new one to replace it, is it your fault that it cost more?

Good! Here's youre excuse to get a new spiffy and neato one that she cant touch :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back