with my point and shoot before i get my film slr

mintwin101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are just a few that i shot this morning with my mothers point and shoot. I am getting my film slr in a few weeks so here they are.
DSC001222.jpg

#2 the gift
DSC001402.jpg

#3 old faithful
DSC000202.jpg

I see these shots made with a digital point and shoot, and i have to wonder why with a little imagination and ingenuity they can't be used for almost anything you want to shoot. I know in the case of the panasonic they have really nice lenses. I Know there are shortcomings but there are limitation on every camera. You have to find your own work around.

I have a lot of noise with high iso, so use a strobe and keep the iso down... It's kind like, "Doc, it hurts when I do this, well hell stop doing that."

If this happens to have been a film point and shoot even better.

In other words i dont see much wrong but I would clone out the power line.

Yes it was a digital point and shoot, and i appreciate the feedback.

I like the photo of the rock. I think you could use more crop though. I think that shot tells a great story. Is that a burial for a dog or a cat?

Its a dog. That was my favorite as well. But in terms of cropping it I was thinking the same thing. I tried to do it more but then it seemed that it cut to much out and I wanted to keep the old plow thing in there and cut out that tree behind it . I couldnt quite find a balance though. Any advice on how to find the right balance or on cropping in general?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back