Woo-hoo it's Saturday...

mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
funny bad boy though!!!! :wink:

Well I waited for Hertz to step in and say something but couldn't wait anylonger...maybe it was a bit pre-mature? no? :wink: :lol: Man i need more sleep...

Sorry. I was watching England spank Canada. 70 - 0! And then the All Blacks walking over Italy.
But I would have left it alone anyway - my potty mouth has already got me in trouble with PG. One more strike and I might be made to go and wait in the car :badangel:

Hertz van Rental said:
mygrain said:
MDowdey said:

Well I waited for Hertz to step in and say something but couldn't wait anylonger...maybe it was a bit pre-mature? no? :wink: :lol: Man i need more sleep...

Sorry. I was watching England spank Canada. 70 - 0! And then the All Blacks walking over Italy.
But I would have left it alone anyway - my potty mouth has already got me in trouble with PG. One more strike and I might be made to go and wait in the car :badangel:

AAAWWWW MAN!!!! :D They love it when we get NASTEE!! :wink: AND!!! AND!!! If I'm not mistaken they encourage us to use potty talk. :D I think it's a rule or something...not to mention PG is new at her job so she needs the work (hey PG.......
beer.jpg
)

:mygrain whispers to Hertz: plus if ya feed em beer they let ya get away with all sorts of stuff!! :D

woooohooo... what I've done today? First... hmmm I made a short trip to the seaside, took some shots, then went to the forest with metal detector :) funny way of spending time :)
and.. I forgot to do all my homework... ohh never mind.. school can wait... especially on Saturday :)

core_17 said:
mentos_007 said:
then went to the forest with metal detector

When I first read this I thought it said 'went to the forest with the mental doctor"!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah mentos talks to trees and they talk back. They got into a big arguement this morning so the mental doctor wanted to here their side of it. Where have you been. :wink:

mygrain said:
Hertz van Rental said:
mygrain said:
MDowdey said:

AAAWWWW MAN!!!! :D They love it when we get NASTEE!! :wink: AND!!! AND!!! If I'm not mistaken they encourage us to use potty talk. :D I think it's a rule or something...not to mention PG is new at her job so she needs the work (hey PG.......
beer.jpg
)

:mygrain whispers to Hertz: plus if ya feed em beer they let ya get away with all sorts of stuff!! :D

Very interesting. But you go first and show me how it's done......
(sucker)

Hertz van Rental said:
my potty mouth has already got me in trouble with PG. One more strike and I might be made to go and wait in the car :badangel:

Hertz - You've been a bad bad boy! You'll know when you're really in trouble with me. :twisted:

Oh God! No PG! You're doing it again!!!!
Always with the temptation.
You just say things like that knowing that I can't resist ....

:crazy:

photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:
my potty mouth has already got me in trouble with PG. One more strike and I might be made to go and wait in the car :badangel:

Hertz - You've been a bad bad boy! You'll know when you're really in trouble with me. :twisted:

(...I've been busting to do this all night)

I can hardly wait. Does it involve wet celery and spanking? :eyebrows:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back