Working on my PP, CC very welcome....

Discussion in 'Graphics Programs and Photo Gallery' started by flea77, Oct 3, 2009.

1. flea77

flea77 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I have been working on my PP skills, trying to move them up a notch. To that end, I took a so-so photo and tried to make it as good as I could. I know the photo has issues, what I am interested in is how well have I done with PP? Is there more that I could have done? Did I over do anything?

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

Any CC appreciated as long as it at least gives me an idea of where to go from here. Thanks!

Allan

2. JayClark79

JayClark79 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    It looks like you did a good job warming up the picture with some WB changes... I woud clone out the tie/strap hanging from her back.... I dont know if you took the pic or not but i would of made more light on her face and right side of the pic...her chest looks blown out also.

3. Heck

Heck TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Yep warming it up did help alot. But the blown out sky is still making the photo so so.

4. flea77

flea77 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I warmed it up some, sharpened it a little (easier to tell on larger images) and brought the sky back just a tad (any more and it affected the rest of the image). I will work on it a bit more and try again.

How is this?

[​IMG]

I did a little to the sky to try to bring something out. I lightened her face and eyes a tad, removed the strap on her back, and tried to get a little more from the blown out regions.

Allan

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009