Working on my PP, CC very welcome....

flea77

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.allanhallphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been working on my PP skills, trying to move them up a notch. To that end, I took a so-so photo and tried to make it as good as I could. I know the photo has issues, what I am interested in is how well have I done with PP? Is there more that I could have done? Did I over do anything?

Before:
20090627-0514.jpg

After:
20090627-0514-Edit.jpg

Any CC appreciated as long as it at least gives me an idea of where to go from here. Thanks!

Allan

It looks like you did a good job warming up the picture with some WB changes... I woud clone out the tie/strap hanging from her back.... I dont know if you took the pic or not but i would of made more light on her face and right side of the pic...her chest looks blown out also.

I warmed it up some, sharpened it a little (easier to tell on larger images) and brought the sky back just a tad (any more and it affected the rest of the image). I will work on it a bit more and try again.

How is this?

20090627-0514-Edit-2.jpg

I did a little to the sky to try to bring something out. I lightened her face and eyes a tad, removed the strap on her back, and tried to get a little more from the blown out regions.

Allan

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back