Recently I recieved an email from a college friend who asked me If i would be willing to photograph a wedding for $950.00. for a friend of hers. Thats it, no details. So i asked her the specifics, and i got "its in daytona, We dont have a date set, and I told her about you." so consider this. 1)You have shot one wedding - they know that and have seen your work from that. 2) You have to travel about 1hr-2hr away. 3) you only ask $525.00 for your biggest package ( and they just offered $950.00 ) 4) you know nothing about the bride, but you were refered by mouth... I know it sounds like their should be no decision, but for some reason Im hesitating. I know i'll have plenty of time to get more & more time in with my camera before then, but there is just something i cant put my finger on that makes me hesitate. what would you do?