Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wow...23,000 posts.

That's quite a lot...It's really got me thinking...what is it all for? Why do I do it? I can't really come up with a satisfactory answer. :meh:

Without further ado...I take my leave.

Dude you've got some posts going on there huh.... i'm not sure how you managed it either! Gratz tho :mrgreen:

:(:(:(:(
TPF loses a great member in you then Mike!

You've always been one of the strong members - handing out help to the newbies without snark nor any complaint about "repeat questions" or the like. It's been a pleasure to know you and I wish you the best of luck in things!

:)

:(:(:(:(
TPF loses a great member in you then Mike!

You've always been one of the strong members - handing out help to the newbies without snark nor any complaint about "repeat questions" or the like. It's been a pleasure to know you and I wish you the best of luck in things!

:)

+1

Are you really leaving?

Sad, but I guess I understand...

23,000 isn't really that much - considering how long you've been here... That's 9 or 10 a day. If you look at it like that, it doesn't really seem like a lot.

EDIT
According to your profile, it's 9.51 per day. There are certainly people here who post much more than that.

Wow that is a lot but you've been here since 2003!!! Like OlllllllO(Jeep?) said it really isnt that much when you think about it. I mean if you were only here for like a year or two then yea i would say 'GET A LIFE!' but considering you've been here for what 7 years? it works out...

btw i think you should stay, we've lost too many good people. WE WONT LET YOU GO!

Awe man! I remember when you first appeared here....

Is there anyone else still around from the year TPF was founded? or am I the only one left?

Good luck to yah!

<edit>

oooOOOooo... 6,666 posts... scary.

Bye Mike!!! Sorry to see you go!!! TPF won't be the same w/out you!!

I have only been here a few weeks, but in that short time you have already been a big help to me. :thumbup:

I can see that you were a true asset to these forums, and I will be sorry to see you go Mike.

Best of luck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back