Year and a half year old

skieur

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I would prefer studio lighting and a hair light, but for a fast shot with built-in flash of a very active one and a half year old, I don't think this turned out too bad. Comments?

Tylerjan2cs-1.jpg

Not bad for a built in flash. Kind of harsh for my liking, and the light falls off rather quickly but what do you expect out of an on camera flash. Your photos would be 10X better if you got yourself a shoe mounted flash...

Not bad for a built in flash. Kind of harsh for my liking, and the light falls off rather quickly but what do you expect out of an on camera flash. Your photos would be 10X better if you got yourself a shoe mounted flash...

Yes, you are right. The light fall off can be somewhat repaired in post, but needless to say it would be better if there wasn't any to fix. I have had bad luck with shoe mounted flash units in that I have been going through them like consumables and the latest Sigma unit was terribly unreliable.

skieur

Are those brush strokes on his head?

I am not sure what you are talking about and I checked the 8 by 12" print as well.

skieur

He's adorable! I do wish his head wasn't so centered in the frame... perhaps try cropping with his eyes in the upper third?

yeah I noticed those brush strokes, Photoshop ?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back