Yearly Report for a non-profit

Well, I thought they were framing a window, but Lou says it's door so maybe it is a total failure <kidding>

So why post it here if you don't want to hear our opinions?

I am happy to hear opinions about this photo.
And nowhere did I say I wasn't.

What I won't do is post the entire set so people can wrangle about whether the AD was right or wrong.

I admit that I am lost as to how this photo fails to convey the idea of Rebuilding Together, given that it says Rebuilding Together right there on the dude's shirt.

I'm a terrible carpenter, but even I recognize roughly what's going on in here.

That shirt logo actually was part of the decision, I'm fairly certain.

Well, I thought they were framing a window, but Lou says it's door so maybe it is a total failure <kidding>

Oh, hell, yeah. You were waaay off. :05.18-flustered:

I think the pic works just fine. The only thing I might suggest is a little bit wider shot that really illustrates that they are doing carpentry work ... also the rear gentleman has his eye clipped a bit by the bill of the other's hat.

Having said that though, after a second, it becomes clear that they're rebuilding (there's the shirt), and that they're intently involved with performing a task together.

I've been a Maintenance Supervisor for 33 years and have been around construction since I was knee high to a grass hopper. My immediate interpretation of this photo would be contractor and contruction. Maybe without my background it wouldn't be so obvious but I would have to say "Well done".

I have to agree. Two men, one with a name tag to identify him, the logo of the non-profit underneath, the framing next to an unfinished wall, the marking pencil in one hand ready to mark and the two men are concentrating on the unfinished framing. Job well done. I was able to take pictures for a non profit called "Homes For The Troops" and it was a great experience...

Most reactions

Back