yep, i'm excited!

Jon.. Man.. way to go dude.. Your stuff is just killer. Every one of your photos should be framed on a wall somewhere.

photogoddess said:
Seriously! We have more of Terri's prints framed than we do of our own stuff at this point. :lol: You guys earned the sales cause you both rock!!! I finally had to quit looking at Terri's stuff. Nearly verything she posted I wanted to buy. :hail:
awww.....:blushing:

anicole said:
(though I've offered to buy one of your images ... you just weren't interested in selling to me ... ME, the girl who has DC blood in her veins ...)

it wasn't intentional..trust me. when i see those comments, i just consider them a form of compliment. please forgive. :blushing:

kelox said:
Anytime, just don't forget that it was jocose and I who encouraged you to be "MORE" while we were in DC. That should cut us in for a small slice of the pie :)

you are SO right! (have i calmed down yet?)...and if i get any sales from the shot of you with your hand on jo's butt, i'll split the profits :greenpbl:

how validating. I'm kind of surprised though...your pix are top notch and very creative, I honestly thought you were selling them left and right. Congratulations!

i kinda wanted to buy the print of you riding the crow...wonder how big we can blow that up....? how many asked for a copy of that??? i miss that avitar...!!

are the ones of you shirtless for sale? I know people ...

Where is that thread, by the way? Where's the link?!?!

anicole said:
are the ones of you shirtless for sale? I know people ...

Where is that thread, by the way? Where's the link?!?!

That can be arranged...:sexywink:

I knew I could count on the Mistress of Delusion !!! :cheer:

So, Calliope ... start a new thread about analysis and I'll be your first TPFer. I'll even tell you the TRUE life story!

JonMikal said:
this will be the first time i see my work on paper...
Really? You haven't made any prints before? That's a shame, as you have some really wonderful work. It deserves to be printed, framed, and hung! I think you should do more, even if it's just for yourself.

And congrats! :D

Most reactions

Back