You are a "TPF Junkie" .. and you .. and you .. you too Sharon .. yup even Snerd

astroNikon

'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
okay.
I just saw that Bitter Jeweler had nearly 13,000 posts and had the moniker of a TPF Junkie.
Whereas I have only 3,000 posts and have the same monkey. I mean moniker.

Is there any life after TPF Junkie status, or are we forever stuck in this bland, lifeless moniker?

Except for Snerd .. he only has 1,266 posts and he's a "Whole Universe Junkie" for some reason :scratch:

If I have it right, if you are a supporting member, you can make up your own moniker. Otherwise yes, I believe we are stuck in Junkie limbo. :)

I haven't been a junkie in 2 or 3 years.

If you pays your money, you're a "supporting member". If you don't, you're a "junkie". Hmmmm... One could read something into that.

If you pays your money, you're a "supporting member". If you don't, you're a "junkie". Hmmmm... One could read something into that.
Either way, we are the product - sold to the advertisers. You know what they say - if you don't pay for it, you are the product. Except, now they found a way to make you pay for the privilege of being sold as a product. The content you produce is the product being sold.

I'm just trying to not really care about any of that...

I am "Mr. Rain Cloud". One of the moderators or administrators changed my profile to that descriptor without my permission on July 2. I got a PM a few days later, asking me how to make the change. I told the questioner that I had no idea how to edit that part of one's profile.

$Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud.jpg

Either way, we are the product - sold to the advertisers. You know what they say - if you don't pay for it, you are the product. Except, now they found a way to make you pay for the privilege of being sold as a product. The content you produce is the product being sold. I'm just trying to not really care about any of that...

Don't be so cynical! Ever since I have joined I have gained so much. I also feel better having contributed to making this a better place. I also lost ten pounds, reduced my debt and my erections have never been better!

Join today!

Either way, we are the product - sold to the advertisers. You know what they say - if you don't pay for it, you are the product. Except, now they found a way to make you pay for the privilege of being sold as a product. The content you produce is the product being sold. I'm just trying to not really care about any of that...

Don't be so cynical! Ever since I have joined I have gained so much. I also feel better having contributed to making this a better place. I also lost ten pounds, reduced my debt and my erections have never been better!

Join today!

Dude--you forgot to mention that your urine stream is frothier and has higher volume too, since that prostate issue got cleared up by the TPF homeopathic physician crew's advice!!

Join today!

You DO know the revolution will not be televised, though, right?

Boy you guys just ruined my TPF Burrito dinner I was just about to chow down on ...

It's becoming increasingly hard not to be a cynic these days.

Dude--you forgot to mention that your urine stream is frothier and has higher volume too, since that prostate issue got cleared up by the TPF homeopathic physician crew's advice!!

That's true. You could balance a penny on the froth!

Boy you guys just ruined my TPF Burrito dinner I was just about to chow down on ...

Well, yeah. All that cholesterol wasn't going to be good for you. So we do what we have to do. Just be happy you've got people watching your back, virtually at least.

Most reactions

Back