You are a "TPF Junkie" .. and you .. and you .. you too Sharon .. yup even Snerd

Odd it should - might be a case where you need to file a report in the feedback section as it should change.

Interestingly, I am a supporting member and tried to update my description and settings don't update for that field.

Hmm, it should have taken, Lew. After you typed in your title, there is another small window just below the title window that says "custom user title" and you have to select "User set" or something like that - or it won't hold it. Did you see that part (it's not obvious that it has to be done)?

yes, I typed in a short phrase, added some other things and then clicked 'save changes'.

It seemed like some other edits did persist but I was so certain that it was a standard process that I didn't pay too much attention.

I will go back now and try every step again.

Now I see.
Glossing quickly I assumed that 'reset' meant rest to new title when it means - as it is printed there - to reset to default.
All fixed.
mea culpa
not youa culpa

Now I see.
Glossing quickly I assumed that 'reset' meant rest to new title when it means - as it is printed there - to reset to default.
All fixed.
mea culpa
not youa culpa

:thumbsup:

I'm never going to make it to junkie :( and yes, I can change mine, but I'm just not that creative.

I'm never going to make it to junkie :( and yes, I can change mine, but I'm just not that creative.

Sounds like another contest.

Maybe we should do these on a weekly basis!

Hope you guys like my new moniker !!

I dunno, I think I'm gonna have to pony up for a membership just so I can have my own contest. It'll have to wait until I start getting paid again, though :grumpy:

So let's all mark our calendars.... Thursday evenings: Extreme Makeover, TPF Edition.

I think I'm jealous because everyone has changed their moniker and I'm just not ready to be junkie for the rest of my TPF life...

but... I'm not sure if I really am jealous because I'm not sure what I would say there...

Most reactions

Back