You are a "TPF Junkie" .. and you .. and you .. you too Sharon .. yup even Snerd

Sorry, snerd, but Miracle Whip isn't winning any prizes either. Dukes or Blue Plate - those are the one two that even qualify...

It was huge in NC, but they have it in TX too. It's the best. Buy a jar and you'll never buy anything else again.

I've never even heard of it. I don't think they sell it in the northeast. We have Hellman's and Kraft and some other 'health' brands, like Smart-something-or-other. I haven't bought mayonnaise in years anyway. I've replaced it with strained yogurt. Every once in a while I "splurge" on a deli tuna salad sandwich, but otherwise, I don't really eat mayonnaise at all anymore.

Dukes? Don't they only sell that in Hazard County?

Where can you buy a Duke again ?
$Daisy_Dukes.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0f/Daisy_Dukes.jpg

We did consider adding a few more levels, but since we gave that task to our resident mod-bunny we wound up with Jedi and Sith and the odd carrot and felt that it wasn't quite what we were hoping for for a photography site ;)

Thus the only ways to lose junkie status are;

1) Be Blessed by the Admin to a new title

2) Subscribe and change it yourself

3) Anger one of the admin so much they nuke most of your posts from the site thus setting you down several levels (we've not had anyone do this yet - though in theory its possible).

I'm a supporting member. I'm also a "TPF Junkie" because every time I think about changing my status line, I can't think of anything quite clever enough to warrant making the effort. But maybe I'll decide now to change it anyway, just because I can.

OR... maybe I'll post a contest thread and let you all come up with clever status lines FOR me...
[coffee kicks in]...
...oh, never mind. BAD idea, that. :lmao:

I'm a supporting member. I'm also a "TPF Junkie" because every time I think about changing my status line, I can't think of anything quite clever enough to warrant making the effort. But maybe I'll decide now to change it anyway, just because I can.

OR... maybe I'll post a contest thread and let you all come up with clever status lines FOR me...
[coffee kicks in]...
...oh, never mind. BAD idea, that. :lmao:

CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !! CONTEST !!

:thumbsup:

We did consider adding a few more levels, but since we gave that task to our resident mod-bunny we wound up with Jedi and Sith and the odd carrot and felt that it wasn't quite what we were hoping for for a photography site ;)

Thus the only ways to lose junkie status are;

1) Be Blessed by the Admin to a new title

2) Subscribe and change it yourself

3) Anger one of the admin so much they nuke most of your posts from the site thus setting you down several levels (we've not had anyone do this yet - though in theory its possible).

Doesn't #3 essentially gets you banned from TPF ??

What did you expect from a Jedi-Bunny ??

Thanks for the reminder.

I updated my profile.

BTW, as a paying member don't you get access to some other sections of the forum that is OFF LIMITS ??

BTW, as a paying member don't you get access to some other sections of the forum that is OFF LIMITS ??

Yes. It's called the Subscribers' Forum. We talk about you all the time there. :wink:

Interestingly, I am a supporting member and tried to update my description and settings don't update for that field.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back