You know you are a photo junkie when.....?

dEARlEADER

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You think of your sunglasses in terms of f-stops

anyone else?

Really, F-Stops.
It would be more appropriate the think of them as ND Filters for your eyes.

Really, F-Stops.
It would be more appropriate the think of them as ND Filters for your eyes.

yes... maybe that's better what I mean.... I have two sunglasses... I refer to one as 4 stop and the other as 2 stop......

Got one to add??? Nobody wants to play today....

One morning, after a night of partying, I got up and stumbled to the bathroom and the lights were way too bright. I thought to myself...can somebody please turn down the opacity of these lights. Then I looked up and wished that my mirror had a healing brush & clone stamp.

One morning, after a night of partying, I got up and stumbled to the bathroom and the lights were way too bright. I thought to myself...can somebody please turn down the opacity of these lights. Then I looked up and wished that my mirror had a healing brush & clone stamp.

:lol:

or

When you see a pasty white fat guy at an outdoor party and want to use him to bounce a flash off ....

you sleep with your camera

When I'm watching tv I gauge the f-stop of the lens by the DOF.

And I'm overly critical of pictures on myspce or facebook...

when friends show me their vacation snaps and think they are awesome..... i smile and agree.. but really ..... I WANT TO KILL THEM!!!!

when you have a group of photographer friends and you get together to talk photos and gear, because whenever you talk to anyone else about it they just get the distant look in there eyes and you can tell they are practicing selective hearing.

You own more than 2 harddrives - and that is without backup copies!!

You own more than 2 harddrives - and that is without backup copies!!

Hahaha so true..

I just bought another external for 60 bucks , its better than backing up 25 DVD's, saves time and I can re-use it in the future. I think I have 4 of em sitting around somewhere or another.

I actually saw this decent looking chick and thought : "she would look hot as hell from this angle, a little cropping here, and...."

While driving you say that would have made a nice shot or, that would have. Then you remember you are driving.

While driving you say that would have made a nice shot or, that would have. Then you remember you are driving.

I was doing that driving home yesterday and dropped my right side tires off the road. Luckily it was a straight road with very little drop off. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back