You know you are addicted to photography when...

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
you try to figure out the ISO of your eyes.

you are going on a trip and try to put all your clothes in your camera bag so that you only have one carry-on.

you blink and in your head you make the shudder sound of your favorite camera.

you spend most of your time off thinking of a shot that would qualify and be successfully nominated for POTM.

what is the iso of my eyes?

Auto ISO

(according to mr. Ken Rockwell)

How about when you forget to listen to the person talking to you because you're focusing on the catchlights in their eyes and where the light is coming from? My husband gets so mad at me for that! lol

How about when you forget to listen to the person talking to you because you're focusing on the catchlights in their eyes and where the light is coming from? My husband gets so mad at me for that! lol

LOL...

Or how about when reading a newspaper and you see "In 1740, blah blah blah" and you start thinking about your 17-40mm L.

You go to the gas station and see a picture of a really hot woman and wonder what lens, camera, and lighting was used to create the shot.

you buy $2000 in camera equipement and don't have enough money for food that month.

You see a car that is 1.8 liter, and you think "I need to buy that f/1.8 lens". :lol:

you buy $2000 in camera equipement and don't have enough money for food that month.

I actually got a short-term loan from my university to pay for a lens to take on a trip... lol. It has since been paid back ;)

You know your an addict when your walking down the street picking out good compositions and framing, even though you forgot your camera at home.

Some one warns you of an approaching tornado in a panicky voice. You reply with "I know, I'm trying to find my camera."

Some one warns you of an approaching tornado in a panicky voice. You reply with "I know, I'm trying to find my camera."
LOL... I have soooo done that!!!!

You take different routes home just to find more places to shoot.

your home page is B&H.

you know the date of the next camera X brand is releasing, but you don't know your birthday or aniversery dates.

Or, you press a button and expect the shutter sound of a dSLR. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back