Your FAVOURITE photo (or photos)

Yes. I think this makes a good new theme! So I moved it.

Here are what I feel were my two strongest images this year.

Rob - Winnipeg, Canada

Link broken :(

Lady on a Flower - my garden
bug.jpg

Both shot with Canon EOS20D.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't taken too many outsanding photos this year, but I'd have to say my best two are:
(oh, and btw, the B&W one was not digital, that was SLR done manually in the darkroom)

THIS link is gone...

and

Rotundaweb.jpg

taken on a Pentax MX, T-Max 400 film
IMG_4699.jpg

this shot was taken on December 12th 2004, the day my grandma died at the Dachau concentration camp Germany where 200,000 people were murdered. these ovens were used to burn the bodies. taken with a Canon Powershot A85
Dachaudead1.jpg

Here are my 2 entries:

#1 Is my dog Lennon. Lots of people have commented good things about this one.
lennon.jpg

#2 Is Conchita. She's a homeless lady I talked to one day downtown.
doaconchita.png

I dont consider this one of my best years for photos but I thought I would share the two I enjoyed the most.

This is a series I have going called "Forgotten Friends." It is a collection of images of abandonded cars from the 1970's and earlier. Im a car guy so these images mean a lot to me, I know how much work someone would put into one of these vehicles and now....most are just rotting away.
Olds442.jpg

This is a friend of mine who is a barefooter. He was practicing his "mouth holds" on a boom that is just off the side of the boat. I have told him more than once that he doesn't have any sense. The boat is going around 40 MPH.
MouthHold.jpg

Sheesh! ... you guys are goooood!!! :hail:
Hey I'm still a newbie but here are 2 of my favorites ;)

We shall never know any more ... links gone :(

:heart:

wow, impressive shots everybody! 2005 has been a pretty good year to me, it was hard to decide on "best" (i'm not sure if i am even qualified to make that judgement) - but these two are on the top of my favorites list. they were both taken while on vacation only a week after i got my 20D...

Hum2.jpg

white_mountain_creek.jpg

Lots of great talent here! Here are my attempts:

Links broken :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back