www.amborishnath.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$1655234_10203121891470803_1719368626_n.jpg

$1781015_10203129233654353_192013882_o.jpg

$IMG_1907-Edit-Edit.jpg

$IMG_9820-Edit-2-Edit colss.jpg

$IMG_0050ds.jpg

Any tips on how to save the #3 image? the harsh light just kills the photo for me.
#2 : Help needed for the curve section would be really helpful
#4 : sorry for cutting his hand out

Have you noticed your poses are mostly the same? Three of the four have their head in essentially the same position, their bodies facing the same way in the image, and their eyes giving you the same look.

What's your problem with 3? Doesn't seem too bad to me.

Have you noticed your poses are mostly the same? Three of the four have their head in essentially the same position, their bodies facing the same way in the image, and their eyes giving you the same look.

What's your problem with 3? Doesn't seem too bad to me.

Yes,I noticed,was having a hard time with poses. My Bad :(

#3 I really dont like the hotspots on her right cheek! is there any way to soften it a little bit? I mean light on her face(hotspots)?

If you want C&C I recommend you post just 1 photo at a time.

If someone were to spend 3 minutes evaluating and typing comments on each photo - it would take 15 minutes to C&C 5 photos.
Most people won't spend that long, won't give any C&C at all or just say "I like #?". and move on to some other thread.

If you want C&C I recommend you post just 1 photo at a time.

If someone were to spend 3 minutes evaluating and typing comments on each photo - it would take 15 minutes to C&C 5 photos.
Most people won't spend that long, won't give any C&C at all or just say "I like #?". and move on to some other thread.

Thanks,will keep that mind

Most reactions

New Topics

Back