yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyay!

crystalview said:
Carli, after all that, I had to check out your site. Its nice btw. I like the picture of the faucet dripping, nice touch. I also noticed you have a pug! I have one too. he's 8 months now. He's my buddy. My girlfriend and I love him. Now he has competition from our new Rat terrier. :lol: Nice site, have a good one.

thanks. :)

though i must admit, i don't have a pug anymore. he died this past may. :-? i just haven't updated that section of my site yet.

the photography page is still messed up cause i ruined some of the full size images that the thumbnails correspond to. oops.

i love how my site suddenly got a bunch of attention because someone said i had nudes there.

I'm sorry about your pug. Didn't mean to bring up a sore subject. how old was he? And yes, it is pretty sad everyone goes and looks isn't it...I gave in to temptation myself, but I have seen your site before and enjoyed it. Cheers!

Dudes, i have it, if you really wanna see nudes of Carli, not the 2 yr old versions.... I am talking the real deal top o the line grade "A" boobies!!!! then you need to check out her secret page on her site, the one that is not linked directly...... Here it is gentlemen and ladies, for your viewing pleasure! Carli nude in pigtails! www.yashicamat/carlisnipplesarenice/pigtailsandboobies.com
And if you wanna see her own Paris Hilton style video you can download it here!!!!!!! www.getalife/parishiltonisahoe/carliisnot.net

I hope this helps you out guys, it certainly helped me out....... If you know what i mean!!!!!!

Have fun with your camera Carli, i hear Yashica's are fun beginner medium formats.

havoc, on a whim, i tried the pages, but they didnt work. I didnt figure they would, but at the thought of carli, I had to try for the sake of mankind....bastards....

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back