zoom blur

busterbell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i have a sony dsc hx400v and i am trying to experiment with zoom blurring but i can't seem to zoom while the shutter is open. is it something i am doing wrong or is it just not possible with this model?

i have a sony dsc hx400v and i am trying to experiment with zoom blurring but i can't seem to zoom while the shutter is open. is it something i am doing wrong or is it just not possible with this model?

may not be possible if you cannot manually twist a ring on the lens but you can use a photoshop "zoom motion blur" filter

may not be possible if you cannot manually twist a ring on the lens but you can use a photoshop "zoom motion blur" filter
it does have a twist ring but i got hold of sony and they confirmed on this model the zoom cant be moved during shutter depression. didnt stop me thou, i just made the camera move instead.
zoom blur #1 space house.JPG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back