What's new

"03 Cobra Mustang

yugamu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Location
Abq, NM
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just letting you know I'm still Lurking. Recent photoshoot with an '03 Cobra.

DSC_0001copy.jpg


FlashGoofHwyKng_1copy.jpg


DSC_0046_1.jpg
 
Much thanks Shaun.
 
cool shots.

what fill flash did u use in shot 2?
 
cool shots.

what fill flash did u use in shot 2?


Well, that was a goofed shot, but I still kinda like it. I have an SB800. I was able to get it to pop on the front, but the batteries crapped out on me after that. So, I had to take 2 more exposures to get the side to come out. Then I merged all 3 shots in CS2.

So after that long explanation just 1 sb800. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom