'08 Assignment- SIGNS OF SPRING- Due June 2

Flowers with in a flower :)

Oh and can i post more than one pic to this thread?

2427041984_c8c0e6b344.jpg

Oh and can i post more than one pic to this thread?

Beautiful pic, and Yes, you can post as many as you'd like. However, keep in mind this is an assignment thread, not a theme thread, and is meant for pictures which were taken specifically for the assignment... but lots of people post pics from before that so don't feel like u should take urs down or anything :sillysmi:

Spring has already happened here in my opinion, there isnt much new flowers, new greenery, there are baby birds, but I cant see them as they are in the nest, only hear them squeeling for food while i try and sleep late LOL

Ill keep an eye out for spring stuff though!

It is amazing how different the country is.. We are just now getting spring type weather. Today it is in the 70's, tomorrow 80's and 90's by saturday. We totally by passed spring and are almost to summer!

Several of the flowers that mean spring to you (poppies) have a clear SUMMER meaning to me, since poppies only bloom in summer here.

But dandelions are done already, in mid-May, so those are "signs of spring" to me.

MayColour40.jpg

And the apple trees beginning to bloom is a clear sign of spring to me:

MayColour_500x333_11.jpg

Or the cherry tree:

MayColour_500x333_12.jpg

Just for example.

I took this today, did a walmart fast photo run. I'm not really used to using color film. I shot this with my 55mm lens.
In alaska the leaves are just coming out.

Scan.jpg

This means spring to me.

Oooh you soooo took my idea! I was just thinking of doing a baseball picture. Probably because I just got back from a baseball game.. :mrgreen:

This pic was taken this morning and was his first cast of the season....

Adayfishin.jpg

We admired some handy work of another frustrated fisherman.

FishingMishap.jpg

Oooh you soooo took my idea! I was just thinking of doing a baseball picture. Probably because I just got back from a baseball game.. :mrgreen:

LOL I was at a game thursday, and had some good seats. I was going to post a pic from the game, but instead this morning setup this shot. I like it much better than pics from a Cubs game.

Im an STL fan.

This pic was taken this morning and was his first cast of the season....

We admired some handy work of another frustrated fisherman.

FishingMishap.jpg

Wow that looks familiar! Are you sure you weren't photographing me fishing? Thats usually where my casts end up.. lmao! :lmao:

LOL I was at a game thursday, and had some good seats. I was going to post a pic from the game, but instead this morning setup this shot. I like it much better than pics from a Cubs game.

Im an STL fan.

I was at a little league game today, I could have gotten some great shots! I am so taking my camera to the baseball camp tomorrow to see what I can come up with.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back