'08 Assignment- SIGNS OF SPRING- Due June 2

DSC08675-1.jpg

DSC06820.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

Surf, big fan of the picture with the turtles! They are so cute!!

Lilacs are a big sign of spring for me.

DSC01794.jpg

wow, love the bee shot. thats awsome. Now how in the world did you do that without the bee flying away?

With the help of my trusty Canon
EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro lens,:D. Exif data should be intact, but here it is in a nutshell....

Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 1/500 second = 0.002 second
Exposure Program = manual control (1)
ISO Speed Ratings = 100
Shutter Speed (Exposure Time) = 1/500 second
Aperture = F3.2
Metering Mode = spot (3)
Focal Length = 100/1 mm = 100 mm
Exposure Mode = manual exposure (1)
White Balance = manual (1)

Thanks for the comment/compliment.

Ok I am soo not going to post my bee shot.. It is embarrassing. lol

Here are some from my 4.2 mile hike today. had alot of fun (other than wood ticks, which I had 4 of them on me, and have never even seen them so they kind of freaked me out, any tips for stopping them from getting on you? I think I got them when I went off the trail to follow a snake, because my girlfriend had none, and she didn't follow me) anyway, here are a couple. First nature/wildlife pictures with my D40.

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

Great photo's darkpbstar. As for the ticks, tuck your jeans into your socks and then they can't crawl up your legs. When going on a hike wear long sleeves or just keep an eye on your arms, and wear pants so you can tuck them into your socks and you should be as good as gold with that.
We have a ton of ticks up here in Idaho, so I have learned from others how not to get them.

alright excellent. I will do just that, I just need to get longer socks, and some hiking boots (I was wearing a very low top running shoe) Thanks for the comment on the photos too. First day that I really used my camera, and it was great!

Here are a few of mine! I had a really hard time choosing! Sorry if there is too many.
_MG_38542.jpg

Since it has warmed up we have had 3 of these guys in my porch.:lol:
_MG_39922.jpg

_MG_40862.jpg

_MG_40252.jpg

_MG_39272.jpg

I don't know why some od thwm are not showing up:(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back