'08 Subject Assignment #4 - FOOD - Due Feb 29th

Hahaha... I'm lucky if I can get mine to take out the trash!
I won't live anywhere where there isn't a dishwasher! Been there done that.. Don't want to do it again! lol

This is our first home, and we could not pass up the deal on the house. As soon as Georgie sends us out tax rebate, we are getting a portable. A total kitchen remodel is to soon follow....hopefully.
My husband just pointed out to me that we have the same plates!!!:mrgreen:

Walmart? I love my purdy cobalt blue glass dishes.

that's a no go........ i'm a male as well.... lol........

that food just looked so good that i was gonna try to get past the guy on guy aspect of it! lol

Damn. i was hopeful that I could get a wife!!

This is our first home, and we could not pass up the deal on the house. As soon as Georgie sends us out tax rebate, we are getting a portable. A total kitchen remodel is to soon follow....hopefully.

Walmart? I love my purdy cobalt blue glass dishes.

Damn. i was hopeful that I could get a wife!!

Yeah I need to find a wife..lol Yep Wallyworld is the best. And I too love the colbalt blue dishes!
I am still looking for my first house. The market sucks here, but I live in a brand new apartment that is decent right next to the river. So I guess for now I will dea.l.

Can anyone clue me in?

D Ryan - I use Photobucket.com to host images and then paste the IMG code in my post.

Welcome to TPF!

DSC_0280_edited-4.jpg

Thanks for the help MissMia

Yeah I need to find a wife..lol Yep Wallyworld is the best. And I too love the colbalt blue dishes!
I am still looking for my first house. The market sucks here, but I live in a brand new apartment that is decent right next to the river. So I guess for now I will dea.l.

Our house is a 100+ year old mill house. Many of the houses around here are being bought and fixed up, and have more than doubled in value in a short time. We hope it pays off for us eventually.

Yeah that would totally make it worth it. But the hard part is finding the time and money to fix it up and knowing what the market is looking for.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back