'08 Subject Assignment - BLUE - Due July 4th

I know quite a few folks for whom it's more addiction than inspiration. :)

What math are you studying?

Went to the Aquarium with the kids

DSC_0324resize.jpg

Vince

I know quite a few folks for whom it's more addiction than inspiration. :)

What math are you studying?

I was taking college algebra, but this semester I am going to be taking statistics:scratch: and then next semester it is on to pre-calculus.. :confused::pale:

I was taking college algebra, but this semester I am going to be taking statistics:scratch: and then next semester it is on to pre-calculus.. :confused::pale:
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." Mark Twain.

Good luck. Statistics is more like learning a foreign language than learning math.

Just got home from Lake Tahoe. Unfortunately there was a smokey haze all throughout the area due to the millions of California fires so there weren't too many photo opps. Here are a couple that I did happen to snap. The water is usually alot more blue than this but with the sky being so grey it wasn't so brilliant

Emerald Bay
2623115958_db6388c79d.jpg

2623115562_5b03cb0282.jpg

Great job Jon and Keith.

Keith welcome to TPF. Hope to see more of you and your work!

My first attempt at in-message image posting, I hope it has worked!

This photo was taken on the University of Arizona campus. The building houses the optics department (what else), and produces great reflections of the perennially blue sky. I realize that because this isn't a recent shot, it's not technically allowed in this forum, but I'm just getting into photography properly (a DSLR is on the way!) so hope I may be excused just this once.

Stuart

IMG_1416a.jpg

IMG%5D

Last edited by a moderator:
My first attempt at in-message image posting, I hope it has worked!

This photo was taken on the University of Arizona campus. The building houses the optics department (what else), and produces great reflections of the perennially blue sky. I realize that because this isn't a recent shot, it's not technically allowed in this forum, but I'm just getting into photography properly (a DSLR is on the way!) so hope I may be excused just this once.

Stuart

IMG_1416a.jpg

IMG%5D
It worked very well.

I'm a newb also, and was relieved to discover that things here are pretty relaxed. It seems to be a community of folks that like looking at good images, new, old, or in between.

That's nice to know, John. Some forums are a bit heavy-handed when enforcing their rules...

Most reactions

Back