'08 Subject Assignment - BLUE - Due July 4th

I am totally feeling the love in this thread today.. haha

Great job everyone!

Crimson, you are making me hungry with those blueberries, and that palm tree is awesome.

Mama You have a beautiful little girl, and that photo is gorgeous!

As a new member i guess ill start with a submission to one of the photo assignments threads. this picture was taken in some back alley way in old montreal (sept 07) . the assignment title just reminded me of the blue vintage bmw that was hiding in the back of the alley way.

alleybike.jpg

Cool alley way. Your shot makes me feel so small. Great job.
Welcome to the forum, it is great to have you and hope to see more of your work.

took this one a few days ago, saw this assignment and couldn't resist:

hollanda072.jpg

This was in a Dutch restaurant called Blauw (blue) and everything was red...
the picture shows the menu, they gave you little lights with the menu so they could keep it dimly lit in the rest of the restaurant. Pretty neat.

pascal

This is a photo of which even the pros would be proud. Eyes sharp, great skin tone, great expression. Angled figure gives it an interesting composition. I'd like to do something of this quality someday.

Wow! Thanks John -that is such a compliment!!!

As a new member i guess ill start with a submission to one of the photo assignments threads. this picture was taken in some back alley way in old montreal (sept 07) . the assignment title just reminded me of the blue vintage bmw that was hiding in the back of the alley way.

alleybike.jpg

Very cool photo........I could see alot of neat pics in this alley!!!

Very cool photo........I could see alot of neat pics in this alley!!!

funny that you mention that. that pic is just one of many. I probably spent a good 30 minutes shooting up that alleyway. probably would have been longer but the person i was with at the time wanted to get a move on to see more city.

Blue Moon

Sigma EX 50-150mm f2.8 @ 150mm

bluemoon.jpg

funny that you mention that. that pic is just one of many. I probably spent a good 30 minutes shooting up that alleyway. probably would have been longer but the person i was with at the time wanted to get a move on to see more city.
It's the rare person who understands why we hang somewhere waiting for the 'right light' or how we could spend an hour in one alley.

I'm really liking the atmosphere of this forum! I'm definitely excited to start contributing to this little network. =)

IMG_1727.jpg
Cityscape.jpg

By the way, is there an easier way to post photos here than entering a url?
Thanks! Look forward to any feedback, whether kind or constructive. =)

First post eva

yayzies.jpg

I'm really liking the atmosphere of this forum! I'm definitely excited to start contributing to this little network. =)

IMG_1727.jpg
Cityscape.jpg

By the way, is there an easier way to post photos here than entering a url?
Thanks! Look forward to any feedback, whether kind or constructive. =)

Yes a much easier way... You can post photos from photobucket. Much much easier!:thumbup:

Oh yeah, BTW Welcome to the forum Bamboo and designjordi

Most reactions

Back