'08 Subject Assignment - SELF PORTRAIT - Due Aug 1st

scanner, glad you didn't biff it on your mad dash to get in frame before the shutter released! :)
He~he. Actually John, I was trying for the blurry effect by flapping my arms in an 8 second exposure.
Besides the fact the 'sqeeters were so bad, I doubt it possible to stand perfectly still! :D

Here's my attempt - although I have to admit that I hate having my photograph taken now...

IMG_0764.jpg

scanner, glad you didn't biff it on your mad dash to get in frame before the shutter released! :)
He~he. Actually John, I was trying for the blurry effect by flapping my arms in an 8 second exposure.
Besides the fact the 'sqeeters were so bad, I doubt it possible to stand perfectly still! :D

LOL, after posting my comment, I realised that you could probably take your time to get there. That flowing water says it was a long exposure.

And you definitely get Artistic Impression points for your mosquito dance! :mrgreen:

Wow what the hell happened?

so it says the deadline is august 1st, but i just joined!! im thinkin i might do the assignment anyway :) maybe.. idk

so it says the deadline is august 1st, but i just joined!! im thinkin i might do the assignment anyway :) maybe.. idk
Aug 1, 2008.

I think you're safe to be contributing. :)

You'll find some of these themed threads go back quite a few years. This one is only one year. Just a baby...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back