'08 Subject Assignment - SELF PORTRAIT - Due Aug 1st

Snapshot_20090707_6.jpg

im 25weeks pregnant in this...btw

ya its my first one (and my husband's first also).. im actually 29weeks along now. before the questions come - its a boy. we are naming him gunner. the due date is november 12th, my goal is pop him out on halloween or friday the 13th :)

here is me. ah
it's dec. 2008, so cold, I take my head back.
3446661089823316690.jpg

Me in my "cave" testing out my new SB-600 and manfrotto tripod :) Too bad I'm slightly out of focus :(

Cave.jpg

Last edited:
i must say.. im incredibly jealous of 'the cave'. we live in a 2 bedroom teeny tiny apartment on a military base.. i have to move my 'office' to the would be dining room since the kid is gonna be born soon. (cant wait to start takin pics of him!!)

Last week before heading to work I had the chance to begin playing with a cheapo radio trigger and receiver for my flash.

3949508840_17b44b0b5c.jpg

New one I took today :) Which crop do you like better?

DSC_5363_widecrop.jpg

FB2.jpg

Last edited:
They each convey a different feeling. The upper, closer crop emphasizes your eyes and expression more. It really engages the viewer, and conveys the strength of your personality.

The lower, wider image, places you in your environment. Not least is that we see your wheelchair more.

I think the upper, closer crop is the stronger image.

They each convey a different feeling. The upper, closer crop emphasizes your eyes and expression more. It really engages the viewer, and conveys the strength of your personality.

The lower, wider image, places you in your environment. Not least is that we see your wheelchair more.

I think the upper, closer crop is the stronger image.

Thank you for the incite!

So how do you like that Concours?

New here, so figured I'd give this a try. =] Here are a few taken this weekend.

4032590453_24407fe0c2.jpg

4030308536_5ed61bcb1c.jpg

Most reactions

Back