'08 Subject Assignment-SONG TITLE- Due August 9th

Jessica Simpson? I thought it was Nancy Sinatra!

Nancy did sing it first but.. Jessica Simpson did the remake for the Dukes of Hazard movie remake that they made a few years ago.

Nice work, too.. the PP does make it look genuinely old i think, or is it? lol i just can't tell!

Hello;
Does any one knows how to post from Flickr.com I can't post my image.
thanks for your help..

See you later alligator by Bill Haley

DSC03721.jpg
[/IMG]

This is an old photo but i think it fits perfectly here:
One Headlight by The Wallflowers

100_0253_1porscheheadlight.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice work, too.. the PP does make it look genuinely old i think, or is it? lol i just can't tell!

That is good old photobucket antiquing there.. lol

Hello;
Does any one knows how to post from Flickr.com I can't post my image.
thanks for your help..
I see you used your photobucket account from which post rather than flickr.

I also notice that you have double IMG tags around your photo of the gator and car.

From flickr, click on your image. Then click on All Sizes. Click on the size you'd like to post. I use the lower of the two urls that are available, highlighting it and copying it.

Then here, when I get to the point in my post where I'd like the image, I click on the Insert Image icon in the tool bar above the posting window. Then paste from my clipboard into there. Click ok. It should show up as the url of the image, with the IMG tags around it. I then click on Preview Post to see how it's going to look.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Will try this the next time...

I see you used your photobucket account from which post rather than flickr.

I also notice that you have double IMG tags around your photo of the gator and car.

From flickr, click on your image. Then click on All Sizes. Click on the size you'd like to post. I use the lower of the two urls that are available, highlighting it and copying it.

Then here, when I get to the point in my post where I'd like the image, I click on the Insert Image icon in the tool bar above the posting window. Then paste from my clipboard into there. Click ok. It should show up as the url of the image, with the IMG tags around it. I then click on Preview Post to see how it's going to look.

Hope this helps.

Come To My Window
Melissa Etheridge

Attachments

• $Come to My Window s.jpg
    $Come to My Window s.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 119

Most reactions

New Topics

Back