'08 Technical Assignment #2 - Moving water - Due Feb 15th

Hi, here's my entry. I froze my umm fingers off playing around with exposures to get this shot in the 25 degree weather today. :)
moving-water.jpg

You forgot to attach the link to the photo, Markus ... :( I so want to see your entry :cry:

I originaly forgot to attach photo but went back and put the link in. It shows up for me now. Please let me know if your still not seeing it.
I see the time you posted is the exact time I made my edit.
Maybe you caught it before I made the edit.

Fantastic photo Markus! Absolutely gorgeous!! And it looks like it was really cold...Way to go!

Yes, we must have posted/edited at the very same time ... now I see the photo, too. And it is a very nice one! Lovely area of the woods around you! Part of "your" woods look like "mine" here, only the little stream does not ... where I am, everything is ever soooooooo flat, not even little waterfalls like this one can BE here ;). And we don't have as many rocks around my area.

Hi Corinna, Thank you. Wow what are the chances of that happening, posting and editing at the same time. I bet that would never happen again! Yes New England is a very nice place to live. We have all kinds of beautiful landscapes here. I can't wait for spring though, had enough of winter. I'll have to retake this shot in the spring when theres some color.
I've never been there but from what I've seen in photos, your country has it's share of beautiful places too.
Thanks Again.

A couple more. An aside note, this creek usually has a really good amount of watershed as it is fed from a rock quarry that backs the property. The drought is pretty bad.

H2O-movement-11.jpg

DSC_0138_edited-10.jpg

Before several trees fell at the bottom of the pool, I used to slide down this rock when I was much younger.

Hi everyone, my first post here, I do a lot of hiking, and got a Cannon S3 for xmas, to carry with me, and record the sights. Heres a few shots of a river hike last week.

IMG%5D
IMG_0301.jpg

Some close ups of some nice ice formations, I call them Icestlites.

IMG%5D
IMG_0255.jpg

This here is an ice claw in action
IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG%5D

Hey Rolland Try using photobucket or something. Your photo's didn't come through.

Thanks Meg, I figured it out.....heres a few more....
IMG_0449.jpg

Ice fingers
IMG_1305.jpg

Some nice icestilites
IMG_1224.jpg

Beautiful shots Rolland! You did an awesome job.

Rolland, perhaps your shots are misplaced. The previous assignment was frozen water which seems to be the focus of your images. This one, however is for moving water.

But, on the other hand......nice combination of the two.

kundalini, I thought about that, I decided to post here because some of the shots are of a long exposure, making the moving water turn kinda foggy, like on this one.

IMG_0439.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back