'08 Technical Assignment #2 - Moving water - Due Feb 15th

Hi Rolland, Welcome to the forum. Nice work on the photos they look great. Must have been an enjoyable hike.

Another View
2411571457_891f1d8165_o.jpg

I did this a while back with a point and shoot.

naradafalls1-2.jpg

Wish there were some waterfalls or rapids like some of these great "moving" water exposures have. I'm in Florida which is quite flat..so I did what a could to get some moving water, without resorting to the washing machine. :)

2268202336_a642c9c68a.jpg

Wish there were some waterfalls or rapids like some of these great "moving" water exposures have. I'm in Florida which is quite flat..so I did what a could to get some moving water, without resorting to the washing machine. :)

Me too! (I also live in FL) Definately no waterfalls around here. My pics are actually of a sign at the entrance to a subdivision near where I live!

2275467851_f3856463f5.jpg

First attempt. Check the frozen water thread for some pics from the same fountain but faster speeds.

There are no waterfalls here!
And all the fountains are dry for the winter.
So the weir of the mill pond was all I could find for this assignment... :roll:

Wehrwasser1.jpg

f22 at 0.25 sec

Wehrwasser2.jpg

f22 at 0.4 sec.

I have another one that I took at f4.5 and 1/100 sec. --- that is more one for the frozen water assignment, though.

Fantastic Corinna! #2 looks really neat!

Hi Corinna, wow, you made do very well for not having any waterfalls to work with. Those are terrific. I like #1 best.

Federal, your photo is gorgeous! Where was that taken. Absolutely beautiful!!
Oh and welcome to the forum I look forward to seeing your photos in the future!

This shot presented itself to me off a little trail on the Hana highway. I walked up the trail, and it ended at a pool with a decent sized stream feeding it. I continued up stream (litterally - about 3 feet deep, with unpassable terrain on each site) about a football field, then got to the end of a little cave that opened under neath the waterfall. Moved around, set up somer rocks to set my camera on, and made the image.

I did this on my honeymoon - the wife was not happy to be left alone in the car for almost an hour while I explored the jungle on my own outside any other humans view. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back