TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Friday
IMG_9495a.jpg

Saturday
IMG_8124a.jpg

Im a fan of the second one. I like the cold vast emptyness the pier leads to. plus your horizon line is crooked on the first. although if the second one was shot horizontal that might have been nice too.
good stuff.

I prefer the first one for the ice, but the second one for the perspective, and they're both awesome! :thumbup: :thumbup:

i really like the first one.. the colour really lights up the whole scene. ice and sunlight go together really nicely.. the perspective is interesting in the first one.. perhaps even to me more so than the second one. the horizon is crooked... but so is everything and it gives it an interesting look not being able to reference a straight line off anything all thaat easily. the second one is nice too but i think the first one would have been much harder to pull off and the colours came out really nicely. fade out in the second one is real nice. i liike em!

prefer the color version.. nice tones :D is the tilt in the horizon intentional?
i like the pov toh..
thanks for sharing :D

thanks for the comments everyone... and I must admit that the tilt isn't intentional... I'm still working on looking at the whole picture when I shoot. composition isn't all that it should be

I like the first one. even though the horizon is tilted, i think it gives it character! great shots

df3photo said:
Im a fan of the second one. I like the cold vast emptyness the pier leads to. plus your horizon line is crooked on the first. although if the second one was shot horizontal that might have been nice too.
good stuff.

2nd like this?

IMG_8125a.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back