Very nice, the 4ths my fave, the desaturation on the bacground works well, even though i am usually against manipulation like this it looks interesting and sharp. BTW Why the danish flag in canada?
Cool drop, to begin with.
Cool conversion into B+W! No doubt.
Cool selective colouring, I got more and more impressed the further I scrolled down.
Absolutely coolest selective colouring. In my eyes by far the most interesting version. You got my vote for 4!
Thats a beautiful shot there!!! Could you advise on the settings you had on your camera to take those photos? I love the third one! Its a charm! I can actually see something that resembles a(n) fingerprint if i'm not mistaken?
Focal Length = 45mm
Aperture = F/10
Exposure Time = 1/160 sec.
ISO = 100
Exposure Compensation = 0 step
External flash was used <---
Everything was done Manually
Thanks everyone for their votes/comments... both #3 and #4 seem to have equal votes (9).. it's gonna be tough to decide which one to keep
I like #3. The background in the colour version is too busy. The all black and white doesn't define the water as much as I'd like. #3 is just right.:thumbup: :mrgreen: