What's new

1 sunset (composit) + a few sunrises

chris82

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
1
Location
Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Its been a while scince I have been on here but I finally got my internet up and runnig...again.Lets hope it lasts this time.So how has everyone been?Well I hope.Anyway enough chatter!Here Is Some sun shots I have taken.any critiq Welcome.

I shot this one 1 evening while I was out on my bike but the sky was empty so I merged a new one into it,I pretty much messed up the editing of the sky but what do you think
1)
HayFieldedit2.jpg


2)
trueglory.jpg


3)
sunrise1.jpg



4)
belfastsunrise.jpg


What do you all think.
 
Hey, this is not Chris who suddenly disappeared? Welcome back to TPF :)


I think you improved your skills a lot during your absence.

Montaging an alien sky into an image is not really what I like to be done, however, at least the sky matches roughly in perspective so it looks quite nice ;)

In any case I like the first one composition wise. And the ones containing water look very moody too :) How far are the colours in #3 from the real scene when you were there?
 
Yes Yes Its me!So how have you been mate?Thanks for the coment.I honestley didnt have to change that much in no3 I just bosted the contrast a little and used some layers for sharpening so the image is pretty true.
 
I like the clouds in number 2, its looks like the eye of the storm. The slight lens flare is neat as well.
 
#3 looks great. I really like the soft reflection of the clouds in the water.
 
The 3rd is absolutely the best.....


bye

Valerio Santarelli
 
I thought you were dead!!!

welcome back mate and Poppy sends her love :lol:

#3 is my fave
 
Ah...Poppy the red hed utterly butterly twin I wonder what shes up to these days?

Ive still got the a ahem...guitar playing material from the last time,any more?:lmao:
 
Nice work. I would have to say that number 3 is my favorite.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom