1 year old daughter portraits

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all. Been a while since I've had the time to take any pics, but this weekend I took some shots of my daughter. Thought I'd post them to get some opinions of them. She wasn't much in the mood to take these, so I got what I could. Can't wait until she is old enough to stand still for a few seconds to get a good sharp focus. Oh well, you get what you get. Anyway, thoughts, C&C welcome.

IMGP2542aweb.jpg

IMGP2574web.jpg

IMGP2578webbw.jpg

Ummm, I am not going to say this to offend you but the pacifier in the photos doesn't do the shots any justice. Other then that.....very cute!!!!

I tend to like the pacifiers and color coordinated to boot. lol . I like all three but would like to see a boost in contrast in each and the shadow in the first two is a bit distracting.

But all the photo mumbojumbo stuff aside, you have an incredibly precious daughter. Wish mine were still that young.

We were not really in the mood for a photo shoot this day, and it was either paci or tears. I have several before the paci made an appearance, but I tend to like these actually. It's part of who she is for now, and will be only a memento in years to come.

RP, I agree with the contrast issue. I edited these on my laptop which apparently is very contrast sensitive, then on my home pc, they look a little too bland. I really need to calibrate one and stick with it. It seems to be a never ending battle of mine.

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Anyone else?

Most reactions

Back