Discussion in 'The Professional Gallery' started by ShutteredEye, Oct 10, 2006.
Here are a few more from the wedding I shot recently. Comments and critique welcomed.
I preface this by saying I am on a crappy monitor in my classroom. And I think they are all nice, I am going to nitpick for ya.
1. The color of the flowers are cool, but she seems to be kinda ghosty with the duotone.
2. Nice conversion, just seems to be a little blown out on the dress.
3. Whats up with the top? is that vignetting?
4. My only complaint on this is the head room.
6. What was you pp on this one. Although I think this is a good one for a little Gaussian Blur, it just seems soft to me. I'm not getting that glowy look.
i would disagree on the blown out highlights on the dress, maybe you could fix some of this with less contrast, but i would always say that with people your better off properly exposing skin rather than somthing they are wearing.
I really like the angle on that 3rd one. It's a cool shot. I also really like the last one!
I like how you've processed the first five.
Like your composition in #3. Just wish she wasn't in the frame.
I'm not sure what happened with #6. I must have missed a save button, because that's not how I intended for the processing to end up. Oh well.
Beautiful job. I would be very happy if it were my wedding. You captured some great moments!
Separate names with a comma.