10 mos and so darn cute

RebelChick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C please :) . I am a beginner so please dont hold back BUT be nice ;)
NO PP yet.. Straight out of cam.
new036.jpg

It's a good photo but I think that the flash makes the skin a bit to bright. And the shades that the flash creates doesn't make the picture any better. But due to the circumstances (indoors and all off that) I can see why you used the flash and the picture turned out to be a good photo album shoot;)

What would you do in PP?

Cute kid. Yours?

IMO dead-on flash is the tool of the devil. Looks like you were either really close to the subject or were using the built-in flash, or both...

I try very hard to not ever use the flash, and I never use the built-in unless I'm absolutely desperate. If you can swing it, get an external flash and bounce it off the ceiling as it has a much softer effect.

If you can't, try turning up the ISO on your camera a bit so you don't need the flash.

Thanks for the tip :)

IMO dead-on flash is the tool of the devil. Looks like you were either really close to the subject or were using the built-in flash, or both...

I try very hard to not ever use the flash, and I never use the built-in unless I'm absolutely desperate. If you can swing it, get an external flash and bounce it off the ceiling as it has a much softer effect.

If you can't, try turning up the ISO on your camera a bit so you don't need the flash.

That's what I was thinking, too. Sorta washes out the face.

Not that I advocate switching color to black and white (but I'm an analog guy, so I don't have that option), would B & W be good for this shot? There's not a lot of vibrant colors in the frame, and maybe it would be better suited for monochromatic...colors? My brain suddenly collapsed. I'm amazed that I'm still typing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back