100th Post!

my like-ratio is really bad I just realised ;)

Did I hear something about beer, pizza and wings? Hmmm game of tag I'm in lol.

Holy **** :) Just came on and had 6 new likes! :p Thanks for all the support! and free likes hahah!

You're all aptly demonstrating my point! Everyone on here is just so nice!

LaFoto; if you stop posting today and I keep posting at my current rate I'll only have to post for 19.6 years to catch you! :p Now that's what I call an unfair lead!

Holy **** :) Just came on and had 6 new likes! :p Thanks for all the support! and free likes hahah!

You're all aptly demonstrating my point! Everyone on here is just so nice!

LaFoto; if you stop posting today and I keep posting at my current rate I'll only have to post for 19.6 years to catch you! :p Now that's what I call an unfair lead!

So up your game, girl! 100 posts per day is not excessive.. and you would catch up much faster! lol!

You will get more likes if you post more pics of your self. That is just my prediction OscarWilde.

I'd like you too, but I'm lying in bed on my iphone, doing my nightly ritual ............. checking for last minute updates on my threads LOL.

You'll just have to take my word for it. Just imagine me liking all your posts from now until forever.

this is also how I felt about LaFoto when I came to this Forum many winters ago ;)

They're only nice to you because you have a cute avatar. Guaranteed. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back