What's new

12 pix of a model I shot last night. Two looks plus head shots. C+C always welcomed.

UnknownBro

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
186
Reaction score
50
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
kjgGW9C.jpg

2.
hb8aTpf.jpg

3.
p7L6jcC.jpg

4.
STbItuh.jpg

5.
Z4k23rq.jpg

6.
b9sx7HX.jpg
 
Last edited:
WAY too many for which to provide individual C&C; in general, they all seem slightly under-exposed.
 
WAY too many for which to provide individual C&C; in general, they all seem slightly under-exposed.
I knocked it down to two of each looks. I think my screen needs to be adjusted. Because On my screen they look almost blown out. Then when I look on someone else's computer they look darker.
 
WAY too many for which to provide individual C&C; in general, they all seem slightly under-exposed.
I knocked it down to two of each looks. I think my screen needs to be adjusted. Because On my screen they look almost blown out. Then when I look on someone else's computer they look darker.
If your monitor is uncalibrated, invest in a good colorometer and get it dialed in; that will save you a LOT of time, especially if you ever print your images.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom