12mp Rushmore . . .

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another stitched shot from two photos. I had planned to do all four heads but once I got home and remembered about these shots I realized that I had a small gap in the overlay so there is a big hole in it :cry: Guess I'll have to go back for a reshoot :wink:

At least I could salvage these two . . .

rushmore-12mpsm.jpg

Very well done, this is an interesting shot.

Neophyte Photographer said:
I live in rapid city, south dakota ^_^

when did you do this shoot?

My wife and I vacationed in SD for our anniversary last Sept. It was over labor day weekend just before (and after!) everything shut down for the season in keystone. We stayed half the week in the black hills and the second part in the badlands national park. I love it out there. Heh we even half seriously joked about buying some land and a shop, moving out there and doing tourist type photo's (like the old west stuff which we partook in while there) but that didn't last long after finding out we have a little one coming soon :er:

Overall I shot about 1,500 images on the trip and they'll be tricklking out of me over the next few years I suspect! Lot's of great stuff out there.

Thanks for the compliment Raindog ;)

Neophyte Photographer said:
both the hills and badlands are beautiful places. And excellent places to shoot.

I agree 110%

Here is a 7 image composite I did last year from the September night blast out at Crazy Horse . . .

chorse-composite-web.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back