What's new

#1390

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.




8136527825_1300197c6e_o.jpg




.
 
I couldn't really appreciate the previous two in your "numbered" series, but this is just great. This is one of the best I've seen of yours, which given the quality of your work as a whole, really is saying a lot.
 
I couldn't really appreciate the previous two in your "numbered" series, but this is just great. This is one of the best I've seen of yours, which given the quality of your work as a whole, really is saying a lot.
I agree with this gentleman.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom