14 questions needed answered

jamigre said:
90% aint bad man, grats on a job well avoided :D
Good'ol Bruce Lee is prolly laughing his ass off at this convo by now........ Jagmire couldn't have said it better though.........

Jeff Canes said:
oriecat said:
Jeff Canes said:
I don’t think that this is totally cheating, would have been nice to see Bruce’s speculation of the answers to start

How is it not totally cheating? He asked for answers and obviously didn't even try otherwise he would have had something for at least a couple of them, then took matts answers and turned them in verbatim as his own.

That plagiarism not cheating, you learn buy gathering information for many sources books, TV, magazine, Internet, radio, life and some times talking with people & picking their brains
There is a difference between getting help and asking for answers to pass a test.

It looks to me (and I'm not saying I'm not wrong) like he wanted answers for a test he was about to sit and nothing more.

malachite said:
enjoy your 90% as much as you can until kharma catches up to you :wink:

I quite agree with this statement, more on an attitude level than a spiritual level.

At the very least, he did come back to show the results.

Hertz – I understand what you’re saying, I read question as if it implied for a good exposure. But IMO all questions seem a little vague and require that you read between the lines

Jeff Canes said:
Hertz – I understand what you’re saying, I read question as if it implied for a good exposure. But IMO all questions seem a little vague and require that you read between the lines

I know. But as an ex College lecturer one of my pet hates is other College lecturers who can't write questions properly.
Questions should not be ambiguous, open to interpretation or require students to read between the lines. Questions that are vague and not properly worded usually indicates someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. How are students expected to learn under those circumstances?
I think it was the 'haha' in "2/3 haha - everyone fails to think of "available light" " that got up my nose. When someone has just begged for help and been given it he shouldn't come back and gloat. I was making the point that we were not wrong but his lecturer was. This means that the test he has done well in through our help was not a very good test. We can have the last laugh ;-)

Most reactions

Back