What's new

#1478

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.





8213057024_b8dd204bbc_o.jpg




.
 
I like the ladder in the right frame.

I like the white line at the bottom, echoing the divisions at the top.
I have the idea in my mind that the beams were all stacked at the top, and are falling down, like tetris.
 
I totally agree with how the beams look like they are falling. I like the image, it makes me think of a cohesive mess (in a good way)
 
Have you considered flipping this horizontally? Not that it doesn't work as is, but I believe the flow would be more "fluid" if flipped.
 
This one is nice. Well seen (is that a sentence?).
 
I like everything about this image EXCEPT the angle of the ladder. It "bothers" me that it's not either vertical or parallel to the angle beam image left.
 
Yeah, I can see that, tirediron. Thanks for pointing that out.

Invisible, I hadnt considered flipping it horizontally. How do you think it would help the "flow"?

Mr. Wong, :lmao:

Jac, well sawed?
 
Well seended.

Even better. I like the angle of the ladder because it adds a little tension or dissonance to the image.
 
Yeah, I can see that, tirediron. Thanks for pointing that out.

Invisible, I hadnt considered flipping it horizontally. How do you think it would help the "flow"?
Try and see for yourself :) For example, the issue that tirediron mentioned vanishes when you flip it.
 
Interesting!

I'm on a mobile device, to much effort to flip right now. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom