15 july

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's been quite some time since I posted in here...these are from last weekends wedding shoot :D hope you likey

1 -
_MG_7322.jpg

2 -
_MG_7294.jpg

3 -
_MG_7274.jpg

4 -
_MG_7193.jpg

5 -
6053c105.jpg

6 -
32277f87.jpg

7 -
_MG_7201.jpg

dig these jon.... good work man :thumbup: :mrgreen:

What a great series! The 1st and 3rd are my favorites. I also love the group pose, very fun! It's always a treat to see your work!

#3.... the couple on the tracks... Is this some sort of metaphor for marraige? ...Being on a collison course while all your friends stand by and watch? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

A very nice series, Jon.

I really like the compositions of number 2, and 6. I don't see either one of them very often, therefore I find them refreshing. My favorite of those two is #2. I like the angles and the overall spirit / attitude in shot. The attitude is quite refreshing and makes it feel unposed, etc. Number 3 with the train tacks is quite, different, but I like it for a change. I think it takes a unique group of people to make that work and you did an excellent job of capturing them.

love the first one, jon!

I like three and four the best. Although that shot of the bride's maid is really beautiful...What a cutie!

a metaphor for marriage pete? I believe you may be right...:lol: ....and bogleric...yes it does take a unique group of people. all of them were very laid back and non-confrontational; they did as the bride and groom wished; after all it's their day and that's as it should be.:D
thanks so much for the nice comments everyone....always a treat to exhibit my work here among friends... :cheers:

Most reactions

Back